Email me

Friday, May 3, 2013

Fact Filled Friday {Fourth Edition}

H to the E to the double hockey sticks, yeah...it's Friday!!!! And with that comes one of my favorite posts of the week: Fact Filled Friday.

Fact:


  • I mowed the lawn (yes, I do all of the yard work...what-what?!) on Tuesday in shorts and a t-shirt and then yesterday morning I woke up to it covered in 4 inches of snow. Redic.



    Over it.
  • A is out of town for work again, so M and I had cereal for supper last night. Am I the only one that could live on cereal?? And not just any cereal, but fruity pebbles! Hands down, my fave cereal of all time! Yes, I know I'm a 27 year old woman. Who cares?!


Yummy in my Tummy :)

  • I may have let M snuggle with me in our bed last night a little (like an hour) past his normal bedtime. I was missing the hubs and wanted someone to keep me warm! M loved it. And I loved his tiny arm wrapped around my neck...his little way of telling me he loves me :) Honestly, if it would have been a Friday night I would have let him sleep with me, I loved it that much!



  • I dread Wednesday nights. Why, you ask? Well, that's swimming lesson night. And no, it's not 'just throw your child in to see if he floats with a teacher right there to save him.' Oh heck no! That would be way too easy. Instead, this mama has to hop in the kiddie pool with her "mom suit" on and get down and dirty wet with him...all while all he wants to do is splash, and dunk himself and do his own thing. Which in turn leads to a full out battle between us. All I can say is he better be able to do the breast stroke by the end of this summer! Not kidding. Ha!



  • I have perfectly placed the coach coupon that "Aaron" got in the mail on the chalkboard right by the door to the garage. I figure he will have to see it when he walks by it every morning and hopefully will get the hint that I wouldn't mind something from there for Mother's Day...it's all about strategy, ladies.



  • I opened up my computer and logged into Blogger this morning to see that I have officially reached the 500 page views mark!!  Ok, ok, ok...this might not seem like very many, but it seriously made my day! Considering the fact that I just started this little 'ol blog about 3 weeks ago, I'm pretty proud of that landmark!  
    Thank you all for making this possible!!
  • So I totally got hit on at the gym today.  Now ladies, let me tell you a little secret.  I am not one of those women who goes to the gym in full make up, barely breaking a sweat just so my make up and hair don't get ruined.  No.  In fact, I wear a Nike hat every.single.day. to cover up the grease ball of hair my locks become when working out.  I don't put on an ounce of makeup and I try not to make eye contact with anyone other than my girlfriends.  I sweat my ass off because I am there for a reason.  And it's not to draw attention to myself.  Not to mention, ummm, hello!!!  Happily married mama over here!!  Needless to say, I was completely flattered,  (let's be real, here) but at the same time extremely grossed out.  (He was about 60 years old, with a beer belly)  Um, thanks, but no thanks!
    Just keeping it real over here...

Well, I better get to crackin' on my cooking for my little shindig tonight...I've got some sticky toddler prints to wipe up and a few recipes to whip up!  Be sure to check back on Monday for my weekend recap :)

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment