Email me

Friday, May 17, 2013

Fact Filled Friday

It's finally Friday y'all!  This week has been absolutely gorgeous around these parts, and that makes for a very happy Mama...I don't know what it is about beautiful weather, but it just seems to put our whole house in a better mood!

Anyway, on to the good stuff...

Fact:

  • I may or may not have made three trips to Wal-Mart, on three separate days, to get 45 bags of mulch for our landscaping.  Remember I told you that I do all the yard work?  Well, that includes landscaping as well...You know, if my "job" had a title, it would have so many commas in it, you would get breathless just reading it:  Jenna Schaben; Wife, Mama, Cook, Maid, Laundromat, Landscaper, Taxi Driver, etc...I could go on and on, but I won't!  It does look beautiful though, so all of my hard work and dirt caked fingernails were worth it :)
  • I made my first attempt at potting flowers...let's just put it this way: I do not have a green thumb!  Who knew that plants need water annnnd sun?  Yep.  Failed on that count.  Poor suckers were looking pretty wilted after a few days of being in the shadows of our entryway...let's just hope they make a come back now that I have moved them!  But M was more than excited to help me plant them!
  • M and I have eaten on my Mother's Day present more times than I can count this week...that said, I'm not bitter about it anymore ;)


  • I have worn my pink J Crew shorts three times this week...without washing them...Please tell me I'm not the only one who has done this?  They are just so comfy, I didn't spill on them, and I saw different people each time I wore them, so it was like I was wearing them for the first time, right??  No?  I digress...
    Shorts: J Crew, last season; T-Shirt: J Crew; Jean Jacket: Vintage Old Navy from sophomore year of high school!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing!! I don't do wash and wear, I do wear and wear and wear and maybe another wear and THEN...wash!!

    You look gorgeous in the above pic!!

    ReplyDelete