Email me

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Happy Hump Day, lovelies!!

Today I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with you all.  These are items that I use on an almost daily basis and can't imagine life without!
Costco has the best bargain on this little guy.
  • Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker.  This little baby of "mine" was actually given to A for Christmas last year by my Mom and Dad, but it was almost more of a gift to me than to him!  He gets his coffee at the office every morning, but he does use this little gem on the weekends, so it's not technically just for me ;)
Again, get these bad boys at Costco.
  • Kirkland Breakfast Blend K-Cups.  So, I'm not one to drink my coffee black like A, so it doesn't matter to me what my "base" tastes like!  I flavor my coffee with sweetener and sugar free creamer like nobody's business so this stuff just makes for a nice background flavor.  But A says it's pretty legit for the price per cup!
    The Grey Ash color are what I live in!
  • Toms.  I will admit I wasn't the first person to join that bandwagon, but once I tried my first pair on, to see what all the rave was about, I was instantly in L.O.V.E.!!!  They are seriously like walking on tiny clouds and I slip them on 9 times out of 10 for anything kid related (park, zoo, running errands, etc.)  If you haven't tried a pair on, just do it. Trust me.
I find that it is cheapest at Wal-Mart.
  • Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus.  Speaking from a girl that has absolutely ZERO for volume in the hair department, I swear by this stuff!!  I love me some Texas sized hair, and this is the only product I have found that gives me exactly what I'm looking for!  Just spray a little in my roots before blow drying, and I am able to tease my hair to the high heavens and it will literally last. All. Day. Long.
I found mine here.
  • Polar RS400 Heart Rate Monitor.  6 out of 7 days a week you will find this thing strapped to my body.  I DO NOT workout without this sucker on!  I have tried other heart rate monitors, but I have found that this one gives me the most accurate results.  It measures my time, my calories burned, average heart rate and then stores it all at the end of the week for my weekly stats.  Keeps me on track each and every week.
I typically buy mine at Target.
  • Loreal BB Cream in Light.  Now, don't be judging me for going the good 'ol drug store route when it comes to my makeup and skin care products.  I've just never been one to spend a small fortune on makeup.  I find what works for me at Target or Walgreens and all through a little trial and error, I end up finding some awesome products!  This little gem is literally my lifesaver.  I can just slap a tiny bit of this on my face and call it a day.  It truly is amazing.  It moisturizes, evens things out and gives me a tad bit of color...all without breaking the bank!  It also makes a great primer for when I do put my entire face makeup on!
There you have it, ladies!  Just a few of my favorite things.  I will do this post once a week so you can see all different aspects of things I am craving and using on a day to day basis.  I'm not a high maintenance girl, as I like me a good bargain, so hopefully you can all relate and find some use out of my ramblings!

Until next time...

*I was not compensated in any way for any of my reviews or for making any of these items my "favorite things."  I was just giving my honest opinion on things that I truly cannot live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment