Email me

Friday, April 26, 2013

Fact Filled Friday {3rd Edition}






TGIF!!  I have a fun-filled weekend lined up, including all things landscaping and a Jason Aldean concert with my Mom and little Sister which I am sooooooo excited for!  I'm sure the weekend will fly by like it always does, but until then, it is time for the third edition of Fact Filled Friday!

Fact:

  • I eat the same thing for lunch almost every single day (except for the weekend).  Some people might get bored, but for me, I look forward to it each lunch time!
 
Lunch:  Sliced chicken breast wrap with cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce.  And raw broccoli with ranch.  Not pictured is my daily cookie or sweet :)

  •  I am in L.O.V.E. with the Target Dollar Spot.  It sucks me in every. single. time. I walk in the store and I am immediately steered toward that section.  I can't even stop myself.  Bad news.  But, I always find the most random, yet useful items there, which keeps me coming back for more!
    My most recent Target Dollar Spot purchases.  They were screaming summer and I just had to have them.  I think they literally jumped into my cart.  Not joking.
  • The weather FINALLY changed around here!  I've actually been able to bust out the flats and sandals again, which makes me very happy!  We are even supposed to see the 80's this weekend, so this will make for an extremely happy household!
 
Hello flats and spring time tops!
  • M loves his night-time routine.  I mean, when I say it's time to go "ni-ni" he jumps up and runs upstairs for bath, jammies and story time.  This kid loves him some sleep.  I mean, he would sleep 13+ hours if we would let him every night; plus he gets a 2+ hour nap every day.  Let's just say, I'm not complaining!
 
  • I found two new items at Target today that scream summer, and I cannot wait to try them out.  When I sent the pictures of them to my good friend, he immediately goes "are you preggo or something?  Because those are definitely preggo girl cravings!"  Ha!  Um, no.  definitely not pregnant, but I am ready to sit out on our deck, with a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream...
Apothic Wine is one of A and I's favorite cheap wines.  It is always around $7.99 a bottle and up until today, they've only made a red version and a white version.  So, when I saw this, Apothic Rose, I knew I had to try it.  It's supposed to be sweet with a hint of strawberry and watermelon.  Summer in a glass, perhaps?
 
S'mores are something we make on the regular around here during the summer months...so what could be better than s'mores flavored ice cream?!!  Amazeballs.  Seriously.
  • I may or may not have made two pans of cookie bars this week.  Sad thing is, one pan is gone, and the other is half gone.  Have I mentioned that I have a slight sweets addiction?  True story: I have to have something sweet at the end of every meal.  Lunch included.  Sorry, but I'm not sorry!
  • I'm busting out my cowboy boots for tomorrow night's concert.  Cowboy boots, sundress, Jason,  alcohol and my Mom and sis...life doesn't get much better!
Well, I'm off to finish up some last minute things before the weekend begins!  I hope you all have a great one...and be sure to check back on Monday for my Weekend Recap!  I'm hoping to catch a lot of great pictures of all of our fun!  
Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment