Email me

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Out of Office Message...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

So the hubs and I are headed up North to the lovely snow packed Twin Cities for the weekend to celebrate the wedding of a good friend of ours.

It is the first trip (or any time for that matter) we have taken sans child in months. This is time we definitely needed. As much as I love and adore our child, our marriage needs this. So we are hitting the open road for a little extended weekend getaway!

Will I miss the little man while we are away? Of course! But I know he's in the best hands possible: Grammy and Papa ( aka my Mom and Dad.)

Our agenda for the weekend:

Thursday: travel (with our essential travel refreshments: coffee and hot tamales) and get there just in time for the rehearsal. Then dinner and drinks afterwards with friends.

Friday: Mall of America and Ikea in the morning and afternoon. Then rehearsal dinner at night.

Saturday: Wedding festivities all. day. long. I will probs be passed out by 5 when the reception begins...not gonna lie.

Sunday: After lunch with another couple of friends from our short six month stint of residency in the great city of Eden Prairie, we will head back south to conclude our weekend.

It's going to be jam packed, but I don't care. You know what I'm most excited about? My dress for the wedding...I snagged this little number at Target yesterday. Not kidding, so don't judge!

I will be busting out my "fact filled Friday" post tomorrow before we head out for the day so don't forget to check back tomorrow!

I'll be sure to post pictures from the weekend when I do a weekend recap on Monday. You won't want to miss out on our shenanagins via Instagram pics!

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment