Email me

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Work Out Wednesday Linkup with Skinny Meg

Happy Hump Day all you beauties out there!

So, I know that I talk a lot about a bunch of random things over here on Jenna Rae Everyday, but if you've been around long enough, you know my main focus is something that I am really passionate about: fitness.  I've come a long way in the past 3 years and working out has just become part of my everyday routine.  A habit, if you will.

Therefore, even though I've seen the rockstar inspiration (that is Skinny Meg) host this great linkup before I've never joined in until now...I don't have a clue as to why it's taken me this long, but all that matters is that I'm here now to share with you one of my favorite quick and easy effective workouts ever.

This can literally be done in the comfort of your own home when you are in a pinch for time, but want to bust out a workout that will work your whole body, get your heart rate up, and keep the calories burning long after you're done!  A workout that continues to work for a few hours afterwards??  Sign me up!  (Who doesn't love free calorie burn??)

So lace up, turn on your fave jam and get to work!


*I use a set of 12 pound weights for the strength portion of this workout...go as light or as heavy as you need to.  Whatever the weight, or the level of fitness you are at, you will definitely feel the burn!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment