When you came here today, did you notice anything different?? Anything?? If you didn't, you might be new to these parts...and that's ok!! ;) That's right folks, I got a little blog makeover! I am so excited about this new space of mine! It feels so fresh, so new, so clean and I am IN LOVE! Thank you to the "oh so talented" Hubby Jack and his beautiful partner in crime and better half, Holly for the complete overhaul of this little place I call mine! They really outdid themselves and I cannot thank them enough for their teamwork in creating the new layout! They are truly rockstars at what they do. #truth
This layout and style feels more like me and makes me sooo excited to blog again! I mean, am I the only one who gets in slumps and can't, for the life of them, figure out what to write about some days?? I've been in major stugglesville lately and am hoping this will give me the kickstart I've needed to get the ball rolling again! So take a look around, enjoy the beauty that is this new design...ahhhhh...so refreshing!
Anywho, enough about that, now it's onto the good stuff!
Today is Wednesday, so that means it's time for me to say "So What..."
- If I bought my first fall scented item last week. All of the Bath and Body Works fall fragrances are my weaknesses, especially when it comes to their candles. I just cannot get enough. I usually will have a nice 'lil stock pile saved up at the end of the season to last me through February...I mean it's completely legit to be still be burning creamy pumpkin scents when pink hearts are everywhere, right?? Juskiddin...maaaaybe...
- If I've been wearing some sort of hat for the past four days...I mean, I've showered and everything, buuuuuut I may or may not have washed my hair since Saturday...I'm thinking there's only so much dry shampoo can do before I start to look like a greasy dog...hence, the hat situation. Have y'all tried any dry shampoos?? Which ones do you like? Which ones work the best for you? This is the one I use, and I love it. It works great and it's cheap...what's not to like about that??
- If I spent my afternoon yesterday at my parent's house helping my sister assemble, stuff, label and stamp all 500 of her wedding invites that are going out this weekend...yes, you read that right: 500 invitations. That's what happens when you live in a small town...everyone and their dog has to be invited or shit hits the fan...that large number aside, they are absolutely beautiful and very unique. Just makes me that much more excited for the big day!
- If I let my child eat goldfish for breakfast this morning. I asked him what he was hungry for, and he said "nuffin..." So I gave him a few options: pb&j, muffins, or frozen waffles and he goes: "no fanks..." Then he saw the goldfish and declared that was what he wanted. At that point, being we had to be out the door 5 minutes ago, I caved and let him have goldfish on the way to school. Mom of the year right here...somedays you just have to pick your battles!
- If my workouts have become less and less intense over the past couple of weeks. I just want to change things up, physically, to maybe set this baby maker into "produce" mode...not saying my workouts were deterring anything from happening in that department, I just want to see if that makes a difference...time will tell. That, combined with not weighing myself anymore, might cause things to fit a little differently, but some things are a little more important...and I've got my sights set on the big picture...Lord help me!!
Until next time...