With that, I felt like saying so what today to these totally random thoughts and ideas...
- If I found $75 in an old winter coat that I haven't worn in a couple years. I've been trying to sort and organize all of our closets and get rid of things that are too big/I haven't worn in awhile to declutter and make room for new...if I posted some of these items on a separate Instagram page, would y'all be interested in taking a look at some of these items? I will give y'all first dibs!
- If I took said cash that I found and spent all of it on a mini shopping spree yesterday! Cash just burns a hole in my pocket, so I couldn't spend it fast enough! And talk about some awesome finds! I found this vest at Old Navy and it hopped in my bag faster than I could try it on. Even though it isn't listed online, they also had a hot pink one that I just couldn't resist. Needless to say, I now have an army green and a hot pink (J. Crew knockoff) vest hanging in my closet...plus, they are $10 cheaper in stores and through tomorrow you can get an extra 20% off! So I got both vests for under $50. #winning
- If I've been consuming at least 3 cups of coffee every single day for the past week. I don't know if it's the weather change, or the fact that I'm obsessed with my pumpkin spice creamer, but I just can't get enough!
- If I cried through every single one of your comments from yesterday's post. You all hold such a special place in my heart and I am beyond grateful for each and every one of you. It's amazing to me how y'all just "get" me. And you genuinely care. I love each and every one of you and I can't thank you enough for always being there for me!! I plan to do another post soon about our entire journey for those of you that asked about details...so be on the lookout for that within the next couple weeks!
- If I started my Christmas shopping already. Having a son who's birthday is just two short days after Christmas, he gets bombarded all at once for the entire year, so I like to stock up on things that I know will come in handy next spring/summer so he has something to look forward to come that time of year. I just don't want him to have to wait an entire year to get gifts...we might eventually start celebrating his half birthday in June to break things up a bit!
How awesome will these day of the week undies be in his stocking??
- If I haven't even started my Matron of Honor speech for my sister's wedding next Saturday! Am I getting worried?? Maybe just slightly! I just want it to be the right mix of emotional, funny, yet meaningful. I seriously need to get cracking on that. Do y'all have any great ideas or topics that I could use as a starting point??
That's all I have to say so what to today! I hope y'all have a fantastic hump day!!
Until next time...