Email me

Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hey, Hey!!  Happy "Yippee Skippy Friday" you guys!!  Congratulations on making it through another long week!  When's the next long weekend??

Anyway, I am joining in on another edition of Friday Favorites because it quite possibly may be my favorite link-up ever!  So are you ready for a bunch of randomness?  Good.  Because I have a lot for ya today! ;)


  • So, I saw this floating around on instagram the other day, and it was too good not to share on my own account ( @jennaschaben ) because it is so. dang. true!  Anybody that's a parent out there, can TOTALLY relate!  And if you can't, then you are a super hero.  It was like someone was reading my mind that day, too, because I had just tried implementing "No Technology Tuesdays" that day and I was beat.  Joke was on me! ha!
  • These two.  Oh my goodness they know just how to bring to my breaking point, just before they turn my heart to mush.  Case in point, this picture.  It was 54 degrees that day, so I let Linden walk with me to pick up Madden from school.  Most of the time I have to push him in the stroller because he tends to get distracted, but on this day I let him take his dear sweet time, because it was so amazing to get some fresh air!  And I'm not lying when I say that they walked the entire way home like this!
  • This nail color.  I have allllll the heart eyes for this nail color.  But the sad thing is, I couldn't tell you the name of it if I wanted to.  Because the color it said on the sample "nail" at my nail salon was (wait for it...) pink.  Yep.  That was the name of the color.  They were really clever when they named that one!  But, the best part?  It isn't a polish.  It also isn't acylic.  It's dipping powder.  Have you guys ever done this??  I started getting my nails dipped about 6 months ago and I haven't looked back.  I used to be a die hard shellac girl for years, but I always hated the gross peeling and snagging of my hair when I washed it. #cringe So when a friend of mine introduced me to it, I tried it and was hooked!  My nails are the strongest they've ever been (thank you vitamin enriched powder) and they stay perfect like this for 3+ weeks...I was having to go every 2 weeks for shellac.  Saving money and looking better??  Sold.
  • Rent The Runway.  I'm sure you all have heard of this amazing service, but I have to tell you that I may be one of their biggest fans!  Seriously.  I rent a dress from them for every single event we have to attend.  I've even used them for birthdays and vacations, because they do rent more casual looks as well.  But you guys.  My latest rental?  I die.  Hands down, my favorite one yet.  I felt amazing in it and I received the most compliments I have ever had when I wore it to a cocktail holiday party two weekends ago.  Love, love, love!!  Makes me even more excited for my next rental in a few more weeks!!  To be continued...
  • Last but not least, I leave you with this favorite from a few weeks ago.  The night that I got to meet my all-time man crush, Keith Urban.  I have loved this man since I was in grade school, so when I got the chance to meet him before a charity event that he did, I was speechless.  But also in high heaven.  Not only is he ridiculously good looking, he is genuinely one of the nicest guys I have met.  It didn't hurt that he called me baby;)  I told Aaron that I could die a happy girl, now that I've met him!
See?  I told you this Friday Favorites was random!!  My mind is all over the place today!  Anyway, I hope you all have a splendid weekend, doing things that you fully enjoy!

Until next time...

1 comment: